OLD & NEW Vehicles Drivers

Stuff that isn't involving getting wet here (nights out, fundraising etc)
Eoin_Hayes
S.P.

OLD DRIVERS
The SU has a new protocol where any old vehicle driver has to do a walk around test to be allowed drive them from February onwards. The dates for these tests are the 6th & 7th February. Can you please contact me ASAP with a time(9am - 5pm) and date. If you reply back late I can not guarantee a spot for you and you will NOT be allowed to drive the vehicles from those dates onwards

NEW DRIVERS

The club is looking for new people to get on the SU vehicles. All you have to do is sit a proficiency test, in either the Sprinter Van or Hilux. If you are interested you need to get the following forms submitted to the club's and societies office. The tests will be happening end of Week 3( 6th & 7th February) and you need to have all the documents submitted before you can book a slot to do the test. You also must be at least 20 years of age to be applicable.

A letter of endorsement from the Club/Society committee. (Can be found here)
Additional Drivers Endorsement Template.docx
(150.11 KiB) Downloaded 196 times
(150.19 KiB) Downloaded 5 times

· 2 most recent insurance certificate showing driver has no claims (in some cases the most recent will do as we will have the other one on file)

· A copy (front and back) of their current driving license.

· An Additional drivers form (Can be found here https://ulwolves.ie/support/resources)

· And a Vehicle protocol Form (Can be found here https://ulwolves.ie/support/resources

Any problems let me know.
Eoin Hayes
[email protected]
StephenODea
Big Man On The Board Now

What if you can't make 9-5, are you just kicked off?
rhonacrowley
This Is The Rank Title For 400 Posts Congratulations

StephenODea wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:31 pm
What if you can't make 9-5, are you just kicked off?
Yeah I'd be on the same boat with coop. I emailed Karen and told her most of our drivers work/will be on coop before Christmas and she replied saying we can do it semester 1 next year. Think there'd definitely be enough demand to do a Saturday one for a half day at least.
rhonacrowley
This Is The Rank Title For 400 Posts Congratulations

We're the only club that has requested sprinter for weekend of Jan 26th so we could ask Karen could she try arrange that Saturday maybe for some of us to do it and we could run whitewater trials on the Sunday if that suited?
Eoin_Hayes
S.P.

Yeah, Stephen from the sounds of it you are just kicked off. Ill ask and see if we can get ours done on the 26th/27th.
Eoin Hayes
[email protected]