Questions Re. Receipts

Stuff that isn't involving getting wet here (nights out, fundraising etc)
AmyDermody1
I'm really out of my shell

Hey guys !
I've had a few questions lately about receipts so just going to answer them here 😊

1. I'm new to the club and have paid for petrol for a trip , how do I claim my money back ? .

Simple Answer : Read the Fuel Policy https://www.ulkayak.com/policies/

Slightly more detailed answer
Look at our fuel policy on how much money is given for what trips.
Lots of trips will be fully subsidised e.g weekly castleconnell trips, weekends away organised by the club etc.
If for example you decide to go paddle the Boluisce with a group , the club will subsidise a percentage of the trip but it is up to you to split the remaining costs yourself amongst the group paddling that day 😊

This makes a lot more sense when you read the fuel policy.
Can you tell I want you to read the fuel policy?
Read the fuel policy.

2. The students Union budget system has changed so you only have to take pictures of receipts , Do I still have to give the treasurer the original hard copy?

Simple answer Yes, you still have to give me the original receipt.

Slightly more detailed answer

Yes , my life as treasurer is going to be considerably easier this year when it comes to the budget , instead of having to hand in all the club's receipts in a big organised folder I can just take pictures of them and submit them online.

However the students Union may request to see any original receipts in person. This means I need to keep all the original receipts as per usual.
Therefore the rule 'No receipt, no money' still very much applies .
Turn to page 394