AGM 12th February 2018

Stuff that isn't involving getting wet here (nights out, fundraising etc)
Conor Lowe
I've got alot to say for myself

So for those who don't know there's we will be having our AGM this semester on the Monday of week 4 at 6:30PM. Location TBC

There are 13 available committee positions up for grabs that anyone can go for with the exception of the core committee positions which are only open to UL students.

All positions require different types of work and come with different types of responsibilities however all are important and are there for good reason! If you are interested in any of the committee positions don't be afraid to ask the current committee member about that position. We're here to help and give you all of the information you need.

A descriptive list of all positions are available here: https://www.ulkayak.com/msg_board/viewt ... 79&t=19477 ( O'Mahony, 2016)

The AGM is also one of the only times that we can make amendments to our constitution. If you have any that you would like to suggest then email [email protected] no later then 6:30PM on Sunday 11th February. I copy of the constitution is attached below.

Finally even if you do not want to take a place on the new committee does not mean that you do not need to attend.
We need everyone!!
It is vitally important that every member possible attends this meeting as it will determine the future of this club for the next year.

Thanks everyone!