NEW WEBSITE -- NEEDs STUFFFFF

Stuff that isn't involving getting wet here (nights out, fundraising etc)
Eoin_Hayes
S.P.

Hey Everyone
New ULKC website and forum almost done.... although need a few things first. If anyone has any of the following please let me know. Thanks
1. Photos/Videos of club members doing Kayak Surf (Lahinch or anything)
2. Photos/videos of club members doing Long distance training/racing ( Varieties /Outback/ Liffey Decent)

Ive done a resources section on the website to help people have a go-to place to find things that may help them in improving their kayaking.
If you have videos,know of articles, past post on the forum,youtube stuff anything that can help with the following let me know.

1. Whitewater training.. different strokes, manoeuvres , rescue , fitness training etc...( Level 2 /Level 3)
2. Polo training.. different strokes, rules , how the game works, etc..
3. freestyle training.. different strokes, manoeuvres , tips and tricks , moves
4. Anything to help with teaching for leaders/seconds in the future.. pass down your wisdom

The site and forum will hopefully go live in the next week or so , so any help would be great.
Thanks
Eoin
Eoin Hayes
[email protected]
TomOBrien
Preposterous amount of posts "Preposter-Post"

I think what you're trying to say is "Why aren't I wearing a jumper?"
GavinSheehan
I have notions

I have heaps of photos from pool parties, old Alps and Lahinch trips, the 40th anniversary and some other bits and pieces if you want them Eoin.
Don't even know where to begin to dig out old stuff from the forum but stick this in somewhere....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30dxrwd0Kss

Also is there a link to some gauges on the website? That would be class if possible.
Sheep, like all wool-bearing animals, instinctively travel north, where it's colder, and they won't be so stuffy.

087 751 4733