Membership 2017/2018

Stuff that isn't involving getting wet here (nights out, fundraising etc)
Eoghanc
This Is The Rank Title For 400 Posts Congratulations

Hi Guys,

As we're getting ready for the next college term it's time to renew club membership for the 2017/2018 academic year.

This morning the UL Wolves memberships were reset. At the time of writing, I'm the only member of the club!

You are not allowed to use any club equipment or take part in any club activities until you've renewed membership through the UL wolves site, you've paid a committee member whatever fees are due, and they're approved your membership.

Renewing your membership is easy.
1. Log into ulwolves.ie
2. From your list of memberships below, click the red renew button for Kayak club.
3. Agree to our constitution, safety statement, fees etc.. and apply for membership.

Then just find your nearest committee member to pay your fees to and ask them to approve your membership! (You can also pay your fees by Bank Transfer if you're into that kind of thing!)

(Optional Extra Step: Have the "bants" with ULKC in the pool, whitewater trips and social events!)
Eoghan Calnan
[email protected]
087 264 0926
katiereidy25
Yeah I got a few posts

If you're paying membership by bank transfer pleeeeease remember to put your name in the reference!! Otherwise we won't know you've paid

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Why cant it be as easy to keep track of the lads I've been with, as it is with the club money.
Eoghanc
This Is The Rank Title For 400 Posts Congratulations

katiereidy25 wrote:If you're paying membership by bank transfer pleeeeease remember to put your name in the reference!! Otherwise we won't know you've paid

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Examples of putting your name as the refernce. Suppose you're Eoin Farrel - "EoinF Wales"
Suppose you're Eoin Fisher "EoinF Wales"
Suppose you're Ailsing McCarthy - "EoinF Wales"
Eoghan Calnan
[email protected]
087 264 0926
Ucc5lyfe
Ciaran Devine

Paid xx #OneOfYe #FuckUCC
Jose_Sanz
Whoohoo!

Paid already Eoghan, if could you please confirm if transfer went OK, thanks
Karenos