Boathouse lost and found - Summer 2017

Stuff that isn't involving getting wet here (nights out, fundraising etc)
AislingMacca
Na na na na na na Nash Nash

Wassup kids,

So there's a bunch of junk left cluttered around the boathouse since the Alps making a big mess that needs to be cleared out ASAP. There's also stuff left from other trips throughout last semester, so even if you weren't at the Alps it's worth having a look through. I have uploaded photos of all the lost and found gear onto a Google Drive folder in the link attached so be sure to have a look.

If you see anything that's yours be sure to have it removed by Monday August 21st, two weeks from today or it will be either given to those less fortunate (other members of ULKC or charity shops), or dumped.

The lost and found pile is just inside the Boathouse door to the right, on and underneath the table there.

Here's the link to the photos:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8pz6 ... 29LTDE5bFU

Hope ye're all having a lovely summer <3
Ucc5lyfe
Ciaran Devine

I see a few things that look like they're mine but I've no guarantees I'll be up to collect them before the 21st...

Also dibs the cone xx
AislingMacca
Na na na na na na Nash Nash

Cool, just shout out what's yours and I'll put it aside for you.

Okay woah that's like a huge responsibility, but if you're sure, the cone is yours.
Ucc5lyfe
Ciaran Devine

It goes without saying I should've gotten to the boathouse saturday but between myself and Anthony mcgwynne I couldn't find the bus to get down in time for CC and sure when I arrived I was whisked away to the land of fun...

The two of these is liomsa iad and the christmas PJs. I also had a pure cozy sleeping bag with my name on it if that's lying around ?
Attachments
IMG_20170807_173338.jpg
IMG_20170807_173302.jpg