Gear Use

Stuff that isn't involving getting wet here (nights out, fundraising etc)
daraghheff
Preposterous amount of posts "Preposter-Post"

Seeing as the club has ordered a good bit of new gear recently. It needs to be said that people really aren't looking after some of it properly (loosing mambas etc.) Just small stuff like wrapping up ratchet straps and placing them back in the cubby holes instead of being left on the ground.

People seem to think that because something is 'club gear' there is no need to care for it or use it like a piece of your own. Basically have a wee bit of cop-on and realize that for the €5 ye pay for membership you get a hell of a lot in return and showing a bit of care would be appreciated. Also leaving club gear back in the boathouse and not in the boot of your car or at home would be sound too. Sorry for ranting, just needs to be said.

I don't mind if ye break gear as long as it wasn't from trying to seal launch onto concrete or something. Just don't be overly abusive and leave it back where you found it.

If you do break anything or notice something broken please post it here: http://www.ulkayak.com/msg_board/viewto ... 79&t=18797
no point telling me as I can't fix it there and then and will more than likely forget.