Rivers Bucket List

Stuff that isn't involving getting wet here (nights out, fundraising etc)
Conor Lowe
I've got alot to say for myself

So an idea for this was thrown around last week so I thought I'd throw this up to get the ball rolling.

Basically this is here so that people are writing down their paddling goals for everyone to see and to set yourself a personal challenge to push yourself as hard as you can. :D

We want everyone to write whatever rivers you want to paddle in the near future no matter difficult you think it is now so that we can do our best to make sure it happens.

Think carefully about what you want to put down and remember anythings possible if you really push yourself!!

Lists can be added to at any time but for this to actually work there'll have to be a deadline to get this done. Let's say the start of the 2018 semester, maybe there'll be a cheeky prize at the end for whoever does best ;) . That gives everyone every chance to get out on everything we can take you on from Alps and Wales to Ireland's rainy season (if we get any :roll: ).

Hopefully this'll be a nice procrastination for everyone coming up to exams......

If anyone has any other ideas to make this better say so with your Bucket List :D
Cathal
I have notions

For me, these are the bucket list rivers, Which ones are achievable in the near future is questionable.
  • Boluisce top drop
  • Glenmacnass
  • Source of the Liffey
  • Ogwen
  • Otona
  • Sermenzina cave drop (got too dark to do that last time I was on it)
  • Devil's slide - here as a wishlist, but I need to be paddling more for this one.
  • Durance gorge, now that it's not a 5 anymore..
  • Gyr
  • Guardian Angel gorge
  • Alet - complete river, got off at the 5 in the middle the last time. Plus the river has changed significantly since.
I've already paddled most of the rest of the fun rivers that are doable, already ticking them off the bucket list..
--
My Madness is all that keeps me Sane..
Contact on +353876438725 - [email protected] (not on Facebook much/ever anymore)