Becoming a C&S driver

Stuff that isn't involving getting wet here (nights out, fundraising etc)
AlexCummins
Na na na na na na Nash Nash

If you are interested in becoming a driver for the club you will need to have the required documents sent in to [email protected] by Monday the 30th of January. We are limited on the number of drivers we can take on so you will be emailed mid next week as to if you are being put forward as a driver! The requirements are as follows.

Adding a new driver for your Club/Society
• You will need to be at least 20 years of age to drive the Land cruiser or Sprinter Van.
• You will need to be at least 21 years of age to drive the Minibus. C+S cover the cost of getting a full D1 licence for the minibus up to a maximum of €400.

Step 1: A Committee must provide Clubs and Societies Administrator (CSA) with a signed COMMITTEE LETTER OF ENDORSEMENT (overleaf) stating that they are happy to have said individual drive on behalf of the Club or Society and specifying which vehicle you will want them to drive. The following steps cannot be completed until this form has been provided.
Step 2: The individual wishing to become a C&S driver must now provide CSA with:
• The completed ADDITIONAL DRIVER FORM (overleaf)
• A signed VEHICLE PROTOCOL FORM (overleaf). Please read this document carefully before you sign- If the protocol is not adhered to throughout the year your Club/Society will be penalized.
• 2 most recent insurance cert showing driver has no claims.
Step 3: Driver must provide CSA with a copy (front and back) of their current driving licence. Driver must then complete and pass a DRIVER PROFICIENCY TEST. Proficiency tests will be held in week 3 of Semester 1 and Week 3 of Semester 2.

Renewing driver rights
If your club or society has had a driver in previous academic years you will need to renew their rights to drive the C&S vehicles in September 2014. This would involve all steps above with the exception of Step 3.

I'm just here to have fun, make friends, and fŭck shit up!
JackPhelan
I've got alot to say for myself

The documents need to be in by 6th of February not today so anyone wanting to get on the sprinter or jeep you still have time
Phone: 086 322 9783
Dan
Preposterous amount of posts "Preposter-Post"

Overleaf?

I'm reading this on a screen.
OisinHiggins
Insert Rank Comment >Here<

Hey Dan the forms mentioned can be found here:

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk
Attachments
UL Wolves - Additional Driver.pdf
(15.58 KiB) Downloaded 132 times
UL Wolves - Vehicle Protocol.pdf
(55.98 KiB) Downloaded 124 times
Dan
Preposterous amount of posts "Preposter-Post"

Hi,

I have attached my insurance cert for this year and am waiting for my insurance cert for last year. The other forms are attached and I was hoping someone on the committee might fill out the recommendation form for me.

Kind Regards,
Dan
Attachments
Driver form 1 001.jpg
Driver form 2 001.jpg
Proof of insurance 001.jpg