Lost and Found Sept '16

Stuff that isn't involving getting wet here (nights out, fundraising etc)
AislingMacca
Na na na na na na Nash Nash

Hey lads, so myself and Katie went through the lost and found there at the BH and there is just so much stuff that needs to go so I'm throwing up pics of everything here. If something here is yours please collect it from the Lost and Found at the boathouse, or it will be dumped in the next 2/3 weeks or so..

If you see something that's yours but for whatever reason you can't collect it let me know and I'll put it aside for ya!

You can view pics of everything on my DropBox there was some stuff with initials scrawled on, Joe Doyle and Eoin Howard some stuff of yers there. Everyone else please look through, some valuable stuff in there including dry bags, sleeping bags, odd neoprene sock, booties and lots more. Would be a shame to let them go to waste!

...(dibs on that cool hat if no one claims it 8) )

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/622hsmoxaz7q ... pbOgtYcX3a

Cheers to model Eoghan Calnan for helping out towards the end :oops:
PatrickBrennan
This Is The Rank Title For 400 Posts Congratulations

The helmet is club, it's one of the shit ones we won at varsities

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk
GavinSheehan
I have notions

The grey thermal pants in picture 9 and the navy Low Alpine top in picture 22 are mine. I believe the NRS thermal top is either Paul Deerings or Andrews. Pink giraffe top maybe Sinead Doran? The helmet is definitely club. Are the langer neoprene boots Sams?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Sheep, like all wool-bearing animals, instinctively travel north, where it's colder, and they won't be so stuffy.

087 751 4733
JackPhelan
I've got alot to say for myself

Campri thermal is mine I think
Giraffe top was Brianne O'Rourke's, she left it for anyone who wanted it
The Nike Vapors were picked up at the side of a river in Slovenia.
The trax bike is Simon McCormack's old one
Phone: 086 322 9783
patriciaflynn
Can't Wait To See What The Next Title Will Be

Right guys so the deadline for the collection of gear from the lost and found is going to be Friday the 23rd of September. After this date all gear will be either thrown out or free to good home. It all has to go though so make sure to get down there and claim gear before then.
Trish Flynn
Laura_os29
Too Many posts you should SLLLOWW-DOWWNN!

That blue beach towl is mine! Been looking for it for ages :D could ye put it aside for me and ill be down sometime next week to pick it up :) thanks!
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0871206381
Ruth Shovlin
Whoohoo!

The sleeping bag is mine, ill pick it up next time im at the boathouse!! Sorry i left it there!!
patriciaflynn
Can't Wait To See What The Next Title Will Be

Last reminder guys, everything that hasn't been claimed is being thrown out tomorrow! If something is yours or you like the look of something, now is the time to stake your claim!! There's a cc trip this evening so boathouse will be open for collection of gear, otherwise get onto me before tomorrow. Ye have had three weeks to collect it, it all has to go!
Trish Flynn
Cathal
I have notions

I think that yellow Crane drybag may be mine, as I've been missing a similar one for a while.

I'll take any of the thermals of any size that would otherwise be thrown out, I'll wash them and they can be used as emergency clothing for e.g. Wales or New Years.

Maybe I can find out if I can get them vacuum packed for size and waterproofness..
--
My Madness is all that keeps me Sane..
Contact on +353876438725 - [email protected] (not on Facebook much/ever anymore)
doyler1596
Insert Rank Comment >Here<

I've a pair of Dunlops in there somewhere if there anywhere to be seen size 8/9 can't remember

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk
Craig Doyle