Private means private

Stuff that isn't involving getting wet here (nights out, fundraising etc)
patriciaflynn
Can't Wait To See What The Next Title Will Be

The gear that is left in the private section is strictly off limits to everyone unless it is yours. There is no exception to this and its not acceptable to use the gear without permission or ownership.

A few weeks ago I washed the veloc, and made it spotless for sale. All club markings were removed and it was placed in the private section were it should not have been touched.

The boat was sold and I went down to the boathouse today to meet the girl who bought it and give it to her. So I arrived at the boathouse to find a dirty boat, full of sand and foot prints. I had no time to clean it and had to hand over a dirty boat.

This is not acceptable and should never have happened. Gear in the private section is not for general use and if this happens again it will result in a gear ban for those in question.
Last edited by patriciaflynn on Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trish Flynn
GavinSheehan
I have notions

Must have been someone working summer camps if it's sandy!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Sheep, like all wool-bearing animals, instinctively travel north, where it's colder, and they won't be so stuffy.

087 751 4733