Missing bits from bike roofrack from Boathouse.

Stuff that isn't involving getting wet here (nights out, fundraising etc)
Cathal
I have notions

Shortly before the Alps, I had to take my bike rack from the roof of my car and leave it in the store, to bring boats on one of the club trips to CC. I went to pick up the roofrack today, to find that it had been interfered with and all three clips that hold the rack to the roofbars are missing and gone. Those clips don't come off too easily, and for the three of them to be gone from the rack is a little suspicious.

I found one of the three clips after about 10 minutes of searching around where I had left the rack, which was against the outside wall behind the cubbyholes.

If anyone sees some black steel semicircular clips, about 5 cm in length in the boathouse, please let me know.

My bike rack is currently unusable, and I've not been able to source the spare parts to replace them, and I'm looking at having to buy a new bike rack as result of somebody else's messing with something they don't own. I fully appreciate that the Boathouse is not secure storage, but I wouldn't have expected this kind of stuff to go missing. It's been an expensive start to the summer with lending things to the club and club members - broken tent, damaged 12v adapters and now my bikerack as well..
--
My Madness is all that keeps me Sane..
Contact on +353876438725 - [email protected] (not on Facebook much/ever anymore)
JackPhelan
I've got alot to say for myself

I haven't seen them but looks like you can get spare parts here
Phone: 086 322 9783
Cathal
I have notions

A very good spot, I failed to find that spare parts site earlier on.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
--
My Madness is all that keeps me Sane..
Contact on +353876438725 - [email protected] (not on Facebook much/ever anymore)