Rope Training Night - Tuesday 26th April

Stuff that isn't involving getting wet here (nights out, fundraising etc)
BrianOMahony
Big Man On The Board Now

This Tuesday we'll be having a rope training session in the pool. We'll have all the club ropes there so everyone can practise throwing them, catching them, packing and recoiling them and we will run through everything you need to know about using them. It should be a bit of fun but will also either teach you all the important details or just allow you to get some practise in. With good ropework being so important for all river trips, especially the Alps, this can be a very beneficial night if taken seriously so I'd love to see you all attending.

If anyone has their own rope it would be great if you could bring it along. Better looking at more than looking for them. Also I realise this video was put in other threads today but this is a good place for it too so for anyone who hasn't seen it yet this is packed with all the important bits about ropework.

See y'all there!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6dxD-ttYAw
Keeping the Boo's at Bae

Phone: 087 609 0442
Email: [email protected]
PatrickBrennan
This Is The Rank Title For 400 Posts Congratulations

Cool I'll be there

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk
PatrickBrennan

Any chance I could get into the boathouse beforehand, my rope is in the drying room

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk
StephenODea
Big Man On The Board Now

It's grand Patrick we've loads for you to try :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
PatrickBrennan

I know I just wanted to get it because I couldn't figure out where it was gone and I realised it must be there