Summer Instructing work at UL Adventure Center Killaloe

Stuff that isn't involving getting wet here (nights out, fundraising etc)
tessakingston
Hasn't posted much yet

UL Adventure Center in Killaloe is looking for staff for the summer.
Monday-Friday 9-5. Work available starting from May-Sept (or whenever you're free)
Kayaking instrcuctors preferable, but any experience of kayaking welcome! (pay more for instructors is all)
You will be instructing school tours and summer camps for kids mostly.
Sit on tops, canoes and river boat sessions. Mostly splash and dash/games sessions/lake trips while teaching basic paddling techniques.

You will also get trained in to run the archery, high ropes course and chances to experience sailing, powerboating, climbing and windsurfing.

I'll be Senior Instructor out there and will be running training courses for staff so you can get your power boating license, safety boating cert and more. I will also be ensuring there is plenty of craic and instructor bonding this summer :)

If interested contact myself, Tessa Kingston (0858456446) or email your cv to [email protected] . He will have more details about pay and hiring.

It's class to get your foot in the door there as there is plenty of work opportunities throughout the year aswell and it's only 20 minutes away! It's also class fun. Promises to be an amazing summer on the water all the time and lots of adventures
(also if you know any sailors/climbers or other outdoor enthusiasts send them my way!)
tessakingston
Hasn't posted much yet