Private Gear Area of BH

Stuff that isn't involving getting wet here (nights out, fundraising etc)
AndrewRegan
Na na na na na na Nash Nash

Right now, (and for as long as I can remember) there are 4/5 almost completely empty racks for club gear while it is virtually impossible to find an inch of space in the private gear rack (you cant even see the floor). Deeming this stupid I put my gear on one of the empty 'club gear racks'.

In the interest of sense, can ye extend the area for private gear?
Eoin F
This is all I do now

I don't know what I'm doing here anymore
BrianOMahony
Big Man On The Board Now

There is a second personal gear section beside the personal boats. It needs to be developed a bit so there's some more storage space but once stuff is dry there's no reason for it to take up racks in the drying room. Anything dry should be moved down there, rather than having wet gear put on top of it daily.

The majority of what's in that drying room personal section has been there years. There are tonnes of things that no one comes back for or are used once a year tops. I want a big box down by the personal boats (raised off the ground with air holes) that all the dry gear can be thrown into. When the section in the drying room is full you can move some dry gear same as you would with club gear. And also the abandoned gear will stay in that box forever rather than taking up useful drying room space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping the Boo's at Bae

Phone: 087 609 0442
Email: [email protected]
LukeKelly
Big Man On The Board Now

The computer I'm on in college has a safe search thing, so I can't actually see what you posted Farrell.
But due to your fantastic reputation, I liked it anyway!
LukeKelly
Big Man On The Board Now

And yes Andrew! be a solution man, not a problem man!
This thread has so many positive vibes!
I suggest buying a caravan and leaving it in the boat house as a dry room for anything we can find that is wet! This club deserves more dry things and less wet things!

#VOTERON
#SANDERSFORUSPRESIDENT