What's Broken?

Stuff that isn't involving getting wet here (nights out, fundraising etc)
Eoghanc
This Is The Rank Title For 400 Posts Congratulations

The lead for the lights on the cage trailer is smashed after Saturday. If someone just gets a new plug for it I'll wire it on for the next time we need it.
Eoghan Calnan
[email protected]
087 264 0926
Mark Fitz
Too Many posts you should SLLLOWW-DOWWNN!

It'll be needed by 26th of May - for the summer camps. As pool will still be under construction it will have to go out East Gate on public road to get to Kilmurray beach, so will need to be fixed
+353 87 9305667
Cathal
I have notions

Red project 52 in the pool, split in the hull at the seat mountings just outside the right hand side of the deck.
--
My Madness is all that keeps me Sane..
Contact on +353876438725 - [email protected] (not on Facebook much/ever anymore)
Mark Fitz
Too Many posts you should SLLLOWW-DOWWNN!

Small blue Jackson play boat (Caoimhe's) string for back band is outside plastic, and slices into paddler's side :/
+353 87 9305667
GavinSheehan
I have notions

Mark Fitz wrote:Small blue Jackson play boat (Caoimhe's) string for back band is outside plastic, and slices into paddler's side :/
This is so painful! I have scars on my sides from my playboat doing this to me 3 years ago...
Sheep, like all wool-bearing animals, instinctively travel north, where it's colder, and they won't be so stuffy.

087 751 4733
Caoimhe_F
I've got alot to say for myself

GavinSheehan wrote:
Mark Fitz wrote:Small blue Jackson play boat (Caoimhe's) string for back band is outside plastic, and slices into paddler's side :/
This is so painful! I have scars on my sides from my playboat doing this to me 3 years ago...
Socky has never hurt me, just sayin', looks like she just doesn't like you....
SamOC
Big Man On The Board Now

Blue inazone has acrack in cockpit
The Fresh Prince of Kildare.
Cathal
I have notions

The cage trailer lights are not completely functional - and these will be needed before Lahinch.
The indicators are definitely not working correctly.

I suspect a broken set of cables either on the trailer itself, or in the springy cable that I took from the single-axle to provide connection when I am towing the cage to the pool and back.

(I'm fairly sure that the trailer electrics are correct on the Q7 as I have tested with other trailers with working lights)
--
My Madness is all that keeps me Sane..
Contact on +353876438725 - [email protected] (not on Facebook much/ever anymore)
OisinHiggins
Insert Rank Comment >Here<

CAGE TRAILER

I using it on Saturday for the club Olympics, I noticed there was a nut missing from the driver's side back wheel of the trailer (I got and fitted a replacement, Indespension gave me a free nut).

The passenger side front tyre needs to be replaced due to chunks taken out of the side wall. It's not road worthy until the tyre is replaced.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk
Eoghanc

OisinHiggins wrote:CAGE TRAILER

I using it on Saturday for the club Olympics, I noticed there was a nut missing from the driver's side back wheel of the trailer (I got and fitted a replacement, Indespension gave me a free nut).

The passenger side front tyre needs to be replaced due to chunks taken out of the side wall. It's not road worthy until the tyre is replaced.

I stand by what I said on Saturday. Once we've a wheel on either side and the garda don't look closely we'll be graaaand.

(Also. I might use that trailer for my trailer test which means it'll need sorting out. )
Eoghan Calnan
[email protected]
087 264 0926
OisinHiggins
Insert Rank Comment >Here<

Eoghanc wrote:

I stand by what I said on Saturday. Once we've a wheel on either side and the garda don't look closely we'll be graaaand.

(Also. I might use that trailer for my trailer test which means it'll need sorting out. )
Using a vehicle with defective or worn tyres is currently 2 penalty points.

Driving a vehicle before remedying a dangerous defect is a mandatory court appearance and 3 penalty points upon conviction.

I'm not willing to risk either of those. I'm happy to tow it to replace the tyre, but until it is replaced I will not be towing it any where but to be replaced.

Attachments
Penalty Point offences as of 17 April 2016.pdf
(109.53 KiB) Downloaded 120 times
Eoghanc

OisinHiggins wrote:
Eoghanc wrote:

Using a vehicle with defective or worn tyres is currently 2 penalty points.

Driving a vehicle before remedying a dangerous defect is a mandatory court appearance and 3 penalty points upon conviction.

I'm not willing to risk either of those. I'm happy to tow it to replace the tyre, but until it is replaced I will not be towing it any where but to be replaced.

Sure, just like, don't get caught.

Also. I think that copy of the penalty points you have is out of date. I've attached up to date ones for everyone's reference.
Attachments
Penalty Point offences as of 16 October 2016.pdf
(544.18 KiB) Downloaded 123 times
Eoghan Calnan
[email protected]
087 264 0926
Diarmaid_Moloney
Big Man On The Board Now

Fixed a couple of boats in the repair pile. what ever I could the boat left in the repair pile as of Friday the 18 of November needed parts or a weld.
JackPhelan
I've got alot to say for myself

The exo six's centre track is causing a slight oil can down the centre of the hull, will need some foam in under it to fix it and stop it getting worse Image
Phone: 086 322 9783
Diarmaid_Moloney
Big Man On The Board Now

The Jed is missing a ratchet strap.