Bowling night out!!!!

Stuff that isn't involving getting wet here (nights out, fundraising etc)
EoinHoward
Yeah I got a few posts

The club is heading bowling on Tuesday the 21st. The bowling is going to cost 5 euro per person. After that we are heading to Crush. Crush will cost 3 euro on the night and that will get u a free shot as well!!!!!
Meeting at scholars at 7:15 for the bus, bring your 5euro with you on the night!
There will also be a bus collecting us from bowling at 9:15 and bringing us back to UL.
For anybody heading to Crush it is your own responsibility to get into town and back, when going into Crush be sure to mention you are with ULKC to get in for 3euro and get your shot!
( there is a secret plan for drinking at the bowling put what ever u want in to a plastic bottle and drink it) :D .... no cans or glass bottles... sorry about the late notice and any other questions ask away......
Cathal
I have notions

Bowling will be better without alcohol! Better to keep the drinking till afterwards.
The bowling staff will not appreciate drunkenness there, they've enough to deal with us sober let alone us drunk.

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk
--
My Madness is all that keeps me Sane..
Contact on +353876438725 - [email protected] (not on Facebook much/ever anymore)