Introduce yourselves!

Stuff that isn't involving getting wet here (nights out, fundraising etc)
SamOC
Big Man On The Board Now

PatrickBrennan wrote: However if you are a biochemist and you get stuck i'll do my best to help you out.
#3.84 QCA
The Fresh Prince of Kildare.
PatrickBrennan
This Is The Rank Title For 400 Posts Congratulations

How the fŭck did you know that Sam? ?
GavinSheehan
I have notions

News travels fast around here Patrick!
Sheep, like all wool-bearing animals, instinctively travel north, where it's colder, and they won't be so stuffy.

087 751 4733
PatrickBrennan
This Is The Rank Title For 400 Posts Congratulations

Fair enough but I don't remember telling any kayakers that
Eoin F
This is all I do now

I don't know what I'm doing here anymore
LukeKelly
Big Man On The Board Now

Hey I'm Luke, it's my 4th year in the club. I'm not around much so far due to 4th year being very difficult.

I'm fuckin class dou!

Sent from my Nokia 3310
ConallS
Can you pass me that Biro

Hi,

I'm Conall. I'm not around at all due to being in an inferior country.

I'm also not a member... how do I sort that out?

UPDATE: My profile pic tells me I'm really out of my shell... fŭck OFF YA PRICK OF A GIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GavinSheehan
I have notions

Is anyone else brave enough to introduce themselves?

We don't bite....
Sheep, like all wool-bearing animals, instinctively travel north, where it's colder, and they won't be so stuffy.

087 751 4733
EoinK
I've got alot to say for myself

Yeah Gav I'm noticing a fair drought of first years on the forum! Do they even exist?!

...in keeping with the theme of the thread, my name is Keyes. I guess I've kayaked for a while but if you want any help you're going to have to come and visit me in Killorglin.
Phone: 0876637836. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/eoin.keyes.3

Loadsa kayakin videos, mostly of ULKC people: http://www.youtube.com/user/kayakincheese

Kayaking blog: http://eoinkeyes.blogspot.ie/
GavinSheehan
I have notions

EoinK wrote:Yeah Gav I'm noticing a fair drought of first years on the forum! Do they even exist?!

...in keeping with the theme of the thread, my name is Keyes. I guess I've kayaked for a while but if you want any help you're going to have to come and visit me in Killorglin.
The weird thing is there is actually loads of them! They just don't say anything. They sit in the shadows and just creep on us.

087 751 4733
Orla Cullen
I'm really out of my shell

Okay, so to reassure you all that I don't just creep on the sidelines... I'm Orla and I'm bringing Oreos to the party!! Anyway... I'm an 'Erasmus' student who has travelled a total of 6hrs down the road from Belfast in the far off land of Northern Ireland... Yeah I'm quite the explorer... And I have just joined the kayak club this year. Until however I decided that I would go and kamikaze myself across a dance floor on roller blades and break my arm rather flamboyantly, crushing my kayak dreams for the past month... But I'll be back in a boat (and probably roller blades....) as soon as I can!

And finally here's a gif of a goofy panda Image

https://media2.giphy.com/media/ZeB4HcMpsyDo4/giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ruth Shovlin
Whoohoo!

So first off Id like to apologise for this being EXTREMELY late as I was having forum problems but all is good now.

So I'm Ruth, I am in second year, Sport Science from Donegal. My main sport being Rugby as I'm sure some of you are aware from the amount of bruises on my legs. Unfortunately this year I got stuck with shit housemates (:P) who convinced me to join Kayaking. That damn Sinead Doran, she's one convincing person. But man I am glad I did. Joining the club has given me a new interest, A bunch of new friends and am Interesting area for me to look at with regards to my course so thanks. Hopefully Ill get better at paddling and less scared of whitewater!

To cheer yous up heres a little video, I don't know if any of you remember "Whats Snot" on the den but here is the best episode. I found this far too funny and I hope you guys do too other wise its a little awkward.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0S1VmlHb0Y

And thats pretty much me. :)
Mac
Whoohoo!

Hi, I'm Mac.

I really really like kayaking
Attachments
Untitled4.jpg
Untitled4.jpg (6.65 KiB) Viewed 4205 times
Untitled1.jpg
Untitled1.jpg (5.95 KiB) Viewed 4205 times
Untitled.jpg