Wall Of Fame

Stuff that isn't involving getting wet here (nights out, fundraising etc)
LukeKelly
Big Man On The Board Now

The boathouse has a crappy notice board with a few memoirs on it and there is talk of making a proper wall of fame instead so we are looking for old ULKC t-shirts, photos, broken paddles, anything with a story behind it!!

SO if you think you can help us out post here!

Thanks!
Cathal
I have notions

I'll dig through my collection of ULKC clothing to see if there is anything spare for donation to the wall..
--
My Madness is all that keeps me Sane..
Contact on +353876438725 - [email protected] (not on Facebook much/ever anymore)
MikeShaw
Big Man On The Board Now

Id like to donate my Von Dutch Flip Flop
"Isn't that Sexual Harrasment?"

"Not if you're Good Looking!"
Caitríona
I have notions

I generally don't get involved in any club stuff anymore but I think(and I'm sure others will support this) it would be really nice to have a photo of Colm Johnson and a bit of info about him, as in when he started in the club,club involvement, alps involvement, paddling etc. I know a lot of current members never knew him but he was a great club person and always good for a story and a smile and just a great person to be around in general. I know a lot of the OFBs(including myself, as we started the same year) in both UL and UCC would appreciate it as well as his familly, friends and his girlfriend.

(Also there are two hardrives in the club going back a good few years,the older one of them has stuff on it pre-dating when I started in 2006 so theres defo some gems on that.)

Anyway, just a suggestion. :)
Boys are like lightbulbs....some are just brighter than others!

I think my drinking club has a kayaking problem!

I might be drunk but I'm sober!!

Don't look at me in that tone of voice!!
canned
If I post one more thing the message board will self distruct

Putting the call out:
Anyone got a hi res photo of Colm?

The tshirts: On the 2004 trip there was a really big group. For travelling we had 2 vans and 5 cars - and that didn't include Colm Phelan's own van and people who had hired cars and dipped in and out of the trip. This meant we could divide into an intermediate and an advanced group every day - so there were 2 "swim" shirts. The idea was to make it a small deal to swim and make banter of it.
one day....