Andrew gets serious...

Stuff that isn't involving getting wet here (nights out, fundraising etc)
Cathal
I have notions

I can make differing portions of the forum publicly visible, not too hard to do that. We had previously decided to keep the current forums for club members and interested parties only and I think that's probably a good way to go. Of course, there will be portions of the forums that are not really suitable for world visibility like the committee forum, and I'd like to keep the historical board content read-only to forum members and invisible to the public.
I have to make sure that the guests cannot post at all as that is where the spammer source comes from

We had decided to keep the forum divisions as simple as possible as we started anew, hence the kayaking and the non-kayaking. There will be more forums to be created as we go through the year, and I can easily create an "Announcements" one for events upcoming, writable only by a few people and making that world readable. A "Banter" forum for scandally bits? Or that to be included under each trip's details under another section on the site?
--
My Madness is all that keeps me Sane..
Contact on +353876438725 - [email protected] (not on Facebook much/ever anymore)
AndrewRegan
Na na na na na na Nash Nash

If you could make the sticky threads visible maybe.

Ones that include session times, an introduce yourself thread, an another where you can explain the use of the forum perhaps