ULKC Virtual Awards 2020

Stuff that isn't involving getting wet here (nights out, fundraising etc)
StephenWatkins
Yeah I got a few posts

Howdy! We're gonna break up the drought of summer events with some virtual awards. This is in place of the pool-party and end-of-Alps awards that we normally have.

We'll be hosting the event at a later time (to be specified) and just have some craic on zoom with everyone. Of course this means both serious awards and joke awards will be in attendance, To spice things up and make the most of the virtualness of it, please send us your nominations for awards both funny and serious, you can even make up the awards and we'll include it if it's good enough. We'll have certificates, beverage games and prizes.

Below is a google form to submit your nominations or ideas. You can send anything else like embarrassing photos of the victims to myself or Daniel O'Reilly on messenger, or email them to the club ([email protected]).

https://forms.gle/LSvhZFsCqBQRvpvg8
For a good time call 087 248 7302
Or email [email protected] outside business hours
"Inside every great man is a little spoon"
DanielOReilly
Whoohoo!

Hey all

The club awards night is Thursday 30th of July via Zoom. Starts at 9:30. Drinking games during the call and it'll be good craic. Zoom details and everything else to follow. Still finalising some awards so if you've any more nominations or pics send them in

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

EoinMorgan
Insert Rank Comment >Here<

Any chance of a list of the awards and lucky recipients for people who missed them?
Yet another Eoin