Triwizard tournament

Everything trip related goes here, everything related to on-the-water stuff.

Moderator: Rian O Connell

fiacoghlan
Polo Officer

Next week., there will be a triwizard tournament running in the pool sessions. (tuesday, wednesday, thursday 9:45-11)

What is that may you ask?
It will be a multidisciplinary battle to discover the best team of witches(?) in the land.

Tuesday;
Freestyle.
Points for fun moves will be equal to freestyle moves. Its everything to play for ladies and gentlemen.
Everyone will have 45 seconds to WOW the judges, and yes anything Harry potter related will of course get extra points. I shall post the score sheet on here by tomorrow so that everyone has a good idea.
Freestyle moves= Can be as easy as blowing kissing, sweep strokes (spins). The goal is to get involved and get excited about what we can actually do. Will happily put all the freshers last so we can give ye a crash course in freestyle for the first half of the session.

Wednesday;
BoaterX
Each team will be given a ballon, and it will be a race.
There's going to be two types of races;
    one pinball style-> this is a common whitewater race technique. All players must pass the finish line with their ball. In this case. It shall be a balloon and the team must navigate the the race course without their balloon leaving the water.
      The water is lava-> This is the complete opposite of the other race. Should the balloon touch the water, you have to go back to the start. No putting the balloon on your cockpit.
      Other challenges will be set up and it will likely be two teams at a time.
      If you burst a balloon, another will be given and you have to blow it up yourself. Those precious seconds will be crucial so don't burst balloons kids.

Thursday;
      Polo, I mean Quidditch
      Polo on steroids. Teams will go head to head in a polo game. However, this is a tournament of wits and in order to take the advantage away from the polo team players, we will be using balloons.
      Sponges/ another item that can't hurt people will be given to each team, they are your bludgers, they will be encouraged to block shots.
      No goalies will be in this one, its going to be hard enough to get a balloon in LOL
      The game will end when a ping pong ball/snitch is fired into the pitch, first team to notice and catch the snitch will be awarded points and the game will end

The teams;
      Sign up below to take part. I'll make the teams and they will be mixed of all abilities to give the best chance to everyone.
      The prize ceremony will be in stables/scholar's on thursday
      May the odds be in your favour (I know that's not HP but its way funnier)
      jillpf
      I'm really out of my shell

Sure it'd be rude not to

Sent from my Redmi 6 using Tapatalk

Rian O Connell
      Ass S.T.D

I'll be there Tuesday and Wednesday.