Wicklow (25th-27th) Leaders and Seconds Expression of Interest

Everything trip related goes here, everything related to on-the-water stuff.

Moderator: Rian O Connell

isobel_r
Trips Officer

Hey guys, I am currently organizing a week 9 trip to Wicklow (25th-27th), planning to paddle the Avonmore (tougher than anything the club has paddled this year). This would be a good opportunity for people to paddle a new river, work on improving whitewater paddling skills for members old and new, and good training for those hoping to go to the Alps this year. If those interested could fill out the expression of interest form asap that would be great.

https://forms.gle/FWbQcjh5CNr19z6Z8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jillpf
I'm really out of my shell

I’m happy to go! Pretty familiar with the avonmore and a few other rivers around there. I wouldn’t be able to stay Friday night but could be there early Saturday for paddling and for Sunday. Also happy to drive the sprinter :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fiacoghlan
Polo Officer

I'd only be interested if I can go for one day and if the avondale is running. Can't really justify a trip up and missing out on study to run the sluice.
adam-ryan
Captain

I can do Saturday but I'm working Sunday morning so could might make that day it starts late
I made it in, please don't lock me out of the forum again.
RobCampbell
O.C.M

Available both days. Wouldn’t be traveling with the club but would meet ye up there after work on the Friday
simon_g
I'm really out of my shell

I'll go if you're stuck for leaders