FREE FOOD

Everything trip related goes here, everything related to on-the-water stuff.

Moderator: Rian O Connell

LaurenKavanagh
Na na na na na na Nash Nash

Hey everyone!

The total cost of the Alps trip per person this year has been finalised which brings both good and bad news for y'all:

The bad news: Final payments are due before Sunday the 12th of May.

The good news: The club has been lucky enough to receive enough money in the Enablement fund to completely cover Gene 17 training during week one.
This is not cheap by a long shot but having trained grade four paddlers is an invaluable asset to the club, so all you week oners please just appreciate how lucky you are! Give it socks, learn loads and be sure to make the most of the opportunity.... and then come teach me hehe

1 week = €200
2 weeks = €400
3 weeks = €500

IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE
1. I realise that some poor souls struggle with maths n that but it's actually quite a simple process to figure out the balance you owe. Nevertheless I've taken the courtesy of making things super clear for y'all so that there's no confusion.

Total - Deposit paid = Balance due
1 week: €200 - €100 = €100
2 weeks: €400 - €100 = €300
3 weeks: €500 - €100 = €400

2. Drivers, we praise and admire your daunting commitment to the task of staying sober on those long ass drives and we kindly thank you with a nice chunk of money off your total price.
Eoin, Darragh and Nik – 1/3rd off your total price
Anyone else that's driving please talk to Stephen and Darragh.

For anyone with driving licenses that is hesitant to drive for the club, note this ^^ and get yourself onto the club vehicles next year to save them dollar bills!

3. Please be reassured that we are all students and completely understand that money doesn't just grow on trees.

If you're struggling to get the money together, won't be able to pay on time, or have any other issues at all, please please please contact me! This is perfectly ok, we'll sort out a payment plan or find some other way of figuring it out. But please do let me know as soon as possible as I can't help you unless you help me

At the same time, any rich bitches out there, we'd really appreciate if you could send on your payment sooner rather than later. It may sometimes seem like I enjoy hounding people but trust me I don't.

Finally, as a wise woman (Amy) once said
"Less €5 deals, spicebags and naggins = getting your Alps paid off quicker and looking sexier in your boat"

Thank you!

Lauren xx

P.S. there's no free food soz

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Last edited by LaurenKavanagh on Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Peter_Walsh
S.P.

I can't believe you tricked us with the free food gag.
If you can style a rapid but you can't run it upside down, you haven't really run it then, have you?

Phone: 0892558367
Email: [email protected]