Trywern Fest

Everything trip related goes here, everything related to on-the-water stuff.

Moderator: Rian O Connell

LaurenKavanagh
Na na na na na na Nash Nash

To the lucky ducks that are heading over to Wales for Trywern Fest this weekend:

You guys have already bought your tickets individually which has you sorted for a place to stay, some awesome kayaking and dinner on Saturday night.

The club, thankfully, has enough money to be able to subsidise the trip by a third of the overall cost which means that you guys only need to pay a mere €50 to cover the rest of the trip expenses (food and transport).

The budget extension is due next Tuesday and I really want to get it submitted early if possible so please try your best to get your payment to me as soon as you can.

Also anyone that buys anything on behalf of the club, please be super careful about looking after your receipt!! Two fuel receipts got rejected this year because they were only credit card slips that didn't describe what was bought on them.

Hope you all have a blast of a weekend!
Enjoy,
Lauren xx

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

LaurenKavanagh
Na na na na na na Nash Nash

PRICE REDUCTION!!

Thanks to fuel costs being far lower than estimated and you guys buying your own food, you now all only gotta give me €30

Anyone that's already sent the club €50 just drop me a message and I'll get a refund out to you.

You're welcome xx

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk