Semester 2 weekend trip

Everything trip related goes here, everything related to on-the-water stuff.

Moderator: Rian O Connell

Karen_oSullivan
Insert Rank Comment >Here<

Hey guys, so we're looking at a couple of options for the semester 2 weekend trip. We have the vans booked for the end of week 7 (9-11 March) and the end of week 8 (16-18 March), so let me know below which ye'd prefer!
Usually, this is a camping trip (to cut down on costs), but if ye would prefer hosteling we can look into that too.
A couple of places were brought up today like cork, sligo and a couple other places, but I said I'd throw it out to ye, if ye have any ideas/suggestions of locations for the trip, be it based on camp sites, fields, paddling, or just a cool spot to be, let me know!
Karen O'Sullivan
[email protected]
EoinWatkins

End of week 8 would suit me better anyway
patriciaflynn
Can't Wait To See What The Next Title Will Be

Is week 8 a bank holiday weekend due to paddys day?
Trish Flynn
RobCampbell
O.C.M

Karen_oSullivan wrote:Hey guys, so we're looking at a couple of options for the semester 2 weekend trip. We have the vans booked for the end of week 7 (9-11 March) and the end of week 8 (16-18 March), so let me know below which ye'd prefer!
Usually, this is a camping trip (to cut down on costs), but if ye would prefer hosteling we can look into that too.
A couple of places were brought up today like cork, sligo and a couple other places, but I said I'd throw it out to ye, if ye have any ideas/suggestions of locations for the trip, be it based on camp sites, fields, paddling, or just a cool spot to be, let me know!
Week 8 would suit me better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Karen_oSullivan

Yes end of week 8 is paddys weekend! but if we're camping it should be fine with regard to accommodation. And also, the craic around the country would be mighty that weekend!
Karen O'Sullivan
[email protected]
rhonacrowley
This Is The Rank Title For 400 Posts Congratulations

The club has its annual river clean up on Sunday March 11th so this should really be on at the end of week 8 provided that there is enough leaders and seconds available that weekend
Conor Lowe
I've got alot to say for myself

FYP hopefully get's handed in the 15th so week 8 is good for me
simon_g
I'm really out of my shell

Slabs race is on the st Patrick's Day too. Be class to camp in Bundoran for that and surf or whatever 😃
Darraghlehane98

End of week 8 would suit me better tio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
More importantly I'm from Caaaaaaaaaaaark.