GalwayFest 2018

Everything trip related goes here, everything related to on-the-water stuff.

Moderator: Rian O Connell

Conor Lowe
I've got alot to say for myself

I'm pretty sure I'm going. I'll know for sure by Thursday
Eoin_Hayes
S.P.

TRIP IS FULL
So since there are so many people wanting to go to Galway Fest this year, we are giving priority space to those who are competing at the Weekend.If you want to go but are not competing, you will have to find your own transport up there and accommodation. Remember to send in your Recept to the Club email [email protected] .
Money
It will cost €5 for fuel to transport your boats and you around Galway for the weekend
Accomdation
It is up to yourself to find accommodation in Galway, the club won't be organising it for anyone.

This a list of people competing at the Weekend. Best of Luck !!! ( If i forgot you sorry) :
  • Eoghan C
  • Simon G
  • Keith OB
  • Rhona C
  • Laura OS
  • Jamie Fennell
  • Stephen OD
  • Thomas N
  • Stephen W
  • Eoin H
  • Sam OC
  • Tom OB
  • Jessie L
  • Niklas W
  • Diarmaid M
  • Jack F
  • Luke F
  • Alex C
  • Brian OM
  • Conor Lowe
  • Daragh H
  • Richie M
Eoin Hayes
[email protected]
simon_g
I'm really out of my shell

I'm all g for a place to stay actually. Staying with the UCD folk. Also what time are we leaving Friday, cause I'd love to make the inside the Indus talk...?
jessielangridge
Na na na na na na Nash Nash

Does anyone want to go up early on the Friday for the double drop competition? Think it starts at 2pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fresher's granny
rhonacrowley
This Is The Rank Title For 400 Posts Congratulations

It says on the Facebook page meeting at 11am for it. I'm off college Friday so can drive sprinter up early if theres enough people wanting to go
Conor Lowe

rhonacrowley wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:02 am
It says on the Facebook page meeting at 11am for it. I'm off college Friday so can drive sprinter up early if theres enough people wanting to go
It changed to 2pm
daraghheff
Preposterous amount of posts "Preposter-Post"

Eoin_Hayes wrote:TRIP IS FULL
Ok, so we have reached our limits in the number of people we can bring to Galway Fest. Its great to see so many people going, however, we physically cant cater for anyone else. The only people who are going to be accommodated for on this Trip are the people who have signed up to compete. If you want to come for the craic you will have to sort out your own transport and accommodation for both nights. Also, remember to send in your Recept to the Club email [email protected] .
Money
We are going to use your subsidy money to pay for fuel and accommodation for the weekend. If you have already been given back your subsidy then can you please give myself/Amy the €10 in cash or transfer it back to the club account.

These are the following people who have a place to stay and transport for the weekend :
  • Eoghan C
  • Simon G
  • Keith OB
  • Rhona C
  • Laura OS
  • Jamie Fennell
  • Stephen OD
  • Thomas N
  • Stephen W
  • Eoin H
  • Sam OC
  • Tom OB
  • Jessie L
  • Niklas W
  • Diarmaid M
  • Jack F
  • Luke F
  • Alex C
  • Brian OM
  • Conor Lowe
Shame I didn't make the guest list. Who do I have to bribe to get a spot in my own house :(

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Conor Lowe

Bags Daraghs bed!
Eoin_Hayes
S.P.

daraghheff wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:03 pm
Eoin_Hayes wrote:TRIP IS FULL
Ok, so we have reached our limits in the number of people we can bring to Galway Fest. Its great to see so many people going, however, we physically cant cater for anyone else. The only people who are going to be accommodated for on this Trip are the people who have signed up to compete. If you want to come for the craic you will have to sort out your own transport and accommodation for both nights. Also, remember to send in your Recept to the Club email [email protected] .
Money
We are going to use your subsidy money to pay for fuel and accommodation for the weekend. If you have already been given back your subsidy then can you please give myself/Amy the €10 in cash or transfer it back to the club account.

These are the following people who have a place to stay and transport for the weekend :
  • Eoghan C
  • Simon G
  • Keith OB
  • Rhona C
  • Laura OS
  • Jamie Fennell
  • Stephen OD
  • Thomas N
  • Stephen W
  • Eoin H
  • Sam OC
  • Tom OB
  • Jessie L
  • Niklas W
  • Diarmaid M
  • Jack F
  • Luke F
  • Alex C
  • Brian OM
  • Conor Lowe
Shame I didn't make the guest list. Who do I have to bribe to get a spot in my own house :(

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
Sorry Daragh 😋😋
Eoin Hayes
[email protected]
jessielangridge
Na na na na na na Nash Nash

Bags playing with Oscar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fresher's granny
Eoin_Hayes
S.P.

Updated my previous post, give it a read