Volunteers for the hectic weeks.

Everything trip related goes here, everything related to on-the-water stuff.

Moderator: Rian O Connell

luize
I'm really out of my shell

I'll help too!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Brid
Getting busy on the forums now!

Happy to help teaching skills if needed.
meganbrke
Whoohoo!

I'll help too!

AndrewRegan
Na na na na na na Nash Nash

Hey committee, I think it would be very beneficial to run a few in-house training evenings for those looking to coach at the pool. I often see a lot of good advice being thrown out there to people learning but there is definitely improvements which can be made. Both in terms of troubleshooting common errors and in terms of logical progression of skill building.

There is usually a couple of pool sessions before the madness if I remember correctly. This would be the ideal time to do a session or two on this. If you are looking for somebody to volunteer to head up this sort of thing I can do it, just shoot me a message on fb.

I am only willing to do it if those participating are ready to sacrifice a session or two in order to pick up some coaching tips rather then just muck about.
katiereidy25
Yeah I got a few posts

Hey lads for anyone who wasn't at the EGM last night; anyone that's helping out at the pool tonight should be there for 9 to help set up and to be put into their teaching groups for the night

Why cant it be as easy to keep track of the lads I've been with, as it is with the club money.
Ruth Shovlin
Whoohoo!

I can help with whatever, if you need more girls to teach and i can be there at 9 too!!