Sunset Paddle for Nepal

Everything trip related goes here, everything related to on-the-water stuff.

Moderator: Rian O Connell

GavinSheehan
I have notions

As I'm sure most of you are aware, there was a massive earthquake in Nepal last week that has devastated the country. Mike Jones, a former club member and now the current Manager of UL Activity Centre is organising a paddle to raise funds for Nepal as part of the Pledge to Paddle for Nepal initiative. It'll take place this Friday night at 7:30pm in Killaloe. It's going to be a paddle on the lake into the sunset. All you need to bring is a tenner for the fundraising. I'll be going anyway and we have the van!

https://www.facebook.com/events/636855286416427/

In other words: An excellent procrastination excuse for a very good cause.
Sheep, like all wool-bearing animals, instinctively travel north, where it's colder, and they won't be so stuffy.

087 751 4733
Johnkelly1989
Yeah I got a few posts

Sound gav I'll be there
GavinSheehan
I have notions

Anyone else for this?
Sheep, like all wool-bearing animals, instinctively travel north, where it's colder, and they won't be so stuffy.

087 751 4733
AndrewRegan
Na na na na na na Nash Nash

There will be no sunset as it'll be raining all day.

Can we do this but on the glens! It'll be up for a lot of Friday! And we can still donate the tenner!

How many laps of the Glens can UL do for Nepal!
Dan
Preposterous amount of posts "Preposter-Post"

Richie Moran and I are going so if I'll be around if there is anything you need me for
GavinSheehan
I have notions

Hey lads,

I'm not going to this anymore. There's a group doung the Glens and I believe this sunset paddle is still on regardless of the weather.

087 751 4733
Dan
Preposterous amount of posts "Preposter-Post"

If you want to give me money, I'll bring it out to Mike.