Level 2 Instructor Course

Everything trip related goes here, everything related to on-the-water stuff.

Moderator: Rian O Connell

Conor Lowe
I've got alot to say for myself

Ok so I think the fairest option to settle the dates for this is by voting so can everyone please submit there vote to this poll ASAP PLEASE .
https://plus.google.com/108837512040432 ... Z8WSPJpnsv
Conor Lowe

Final decision for this is going to be made tomorrow evening so that I can make any necessary changes if needs be on Monday morning as this needs to be finalised. If anyone who has as interest in doing this course and hasn't voted on the poll please do so NOW.
Mark Fitz
Too Many posts you should SLLLOWW-DOWWNN!

Sorry for the delay, I'm behind with everything at the moment. I've already done the course, but didn't do an assessment within 24 months [im a fool], so as Caoimhe said, I'll have to do the whole yoke again.... Free for either weekday/weekend.... Unless it has all been booked, in which case, shame on lazy me [again]!
+353 87 9305667
Mark Fitz
Too Many posts you should SLLLOWW-DOWWNN!

Sorry for the delay, I'm behind with everything at the moment. I've already done the course, but didn't do an assessment within 24 months [im a fool], so as Caoimhe said, I'll have to do the whole yoke again.... Free for either weekday/weekend.... Unless it has all been booked, in which case, shame on lazy me [again]!
+353 87 9305667
PaulAustin
Na na na na na na Nash Nash

How would we be fixed to run both?
Conor Lowe

I was thinking the same. I've gotten the numbers for the limerick club and still have to get one for the scouts so I can ask them if they want to do it to. We can still do it without them but with less then 8 people it'll be more expensive. As it stands with more than 8 people in a course it'll cost about 94 euro and with between 4-8 it'll cost 105 euro. Not much of a difference I know but if people want it cheaper we'll need a few extra people. If people want though I can still have it organised to run the two courses.
StarsShineInMe
Insert Rank Comment >Here<

Caoimhe_F wrote:
StarsShineInMe wrote:Can I sit in for a refresher?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Skye, as far as I'm aware you can't do a refresher on these courses...once you do one you're recommended to start logging your hours while the information is fresh in your head. If yours is out of date I'm afraid you'll have to do the entire course again at full price.
I could be wrong on this but I've never heard of a refresher instructor course
I'm not out of date, and I've logged all the hours, I just need to sit in on the assessments and an event, but I was just hoping to sit in and re-jog the memories of what needs doing :-) I've only had it 12 months now, so I have another year to get the assessments and event done :-)

Bring me the glue....
Caoimhe_F

I'm not out of date, and I've logged all the hours, I just need to sit in on the assessments and an event, but I was just hoping to sit in and re-jog the memories of what needs doing :-) I've only had it 12 months now, so I have another year to get the assessments and event done :-)

There is no refresher course I am aware of, if someone knows of any please feel free to correct me!
If you need to rejog your memory on instructing the best thing you can do is log more and more hours. Even though you've done the required amount the important thing is that you know what you're doing when teaching. If you're still unsure and need a refresher, find some instructors and log a load more hours with them!
Also, look back through your logbook at all your notes from the course and logging hours and that should rejog your memory before you go logging again, that's what the book is for after all!
Conor Lowe

So I've gone ahead and booked courses for the current dates (16th-17th of June) and the following weekend dates (20th-21st).

Could everyone who can definitely attend either of the courses please post here saying what dates ASAP so that booking can be finalised.
Conor Lowe

So I've gone ahead and booked courses for the current dates (16th-17th of June) and the following weekend dates (20th-21st).

Could everyone who can definitely attend either of the courses please post here saying what dates ASAP so that booking can be finalised.
daraghheff
Preposterous amount of posts "Preposter-Post"

I can go to the 16th and 17th
Johnkelly1989
Yeah I got a few posts

I can go 20-21
patriciaflynn
Can't Wait To See What The Next Title Will Be

I can go the 16th and 17th
Trish Flynn
patriciaflynn
Can't Wait To See What The Next Title Will Be