Late Season Madness

Everything trip related goes here, everything related to on-the-water stuff.

Moderator: Rian O Connell

mmmm_scandalous
Too Many posts you should SLLLOWW-DOWWNN!

Hey guys.
I'm looking to do a little kayak trip before final year of college. Has to be in between co.op and next semester.
So that's last week August to first week September.

I would like to do a cheap trip with some warm rivers. I can't think of the perfect trip right now so suggestions welcome!

One idea is Fly into Munich, Germany and head down to the Oetz Valley (sickline place) for a while.
Some proper scary shit there that time of year. I think it's the only place that will have high levels so late in summer, possibly too high. Kinda motivated for it but will probably be too paddling rusty by then to be able for it.

Another idea is fly into Marrakesh, Morocco and drive to the coast for some surf kayaking. This could be cool because it would be way easier to bring playboats and no need to do shuttles so one car is perfect. Also doesn't make a difference if there's a gap in levels between people.

Just picked those two examples because they are fairly cheapish places to fly, again I'm sure someone has a better idea.

Main thing is anyone who's up for squeezing the last out of summer with a final kayak trip post up here.

Might be hard with ye all going to Alps ye fuckers :x

Oh yeah and just want to book it early to get cheap flights.
Eyjafjallajökull Eyjafjallajökull consists of a volcano completely covered by an ice cap. The ice cap covers an area of about 100 square kilometres (39 sq mi), feeding many outlet glaciers. The main outlet glaciers are to the north; Gígjökull,
Ethan
Insert Rank Comment >Here<

for cheap flights use google flights, its a new thing they do now and its awesome, I booked my return flight from the alps on it