Mental Health Week - Long Distance Paddle

Everything trip related goes here, everything related to on-the-water stuff.

Moderator: Rian O Connell

GavinSheehan
I have notions

Next week( Week 5) is World Mental Health Week. There are a lot of different events and stuff planned around UL to gather exposure and shed light on mental health issues and the aids available to people who suffer. Tony Sheridan, who some of you might know, is trying to do a challenge every day next week in order to gain more exposure for Mental Health Week in UL.

He is looking to paddle from where we get off at Castleconnell (Clareview Waterworks) and paddle all the way into Limerick. He hopes to do this on Sunday, October 5th and is looking for at least 2 other people to go with him to provide safety and just to paddle with him. So I'm looking for 2 people who would be happy to provide cover for Tony this Sunday coming and would be up for a nice long paddle into Limerick city. There will be a video made of all of Tonys challenges at the end of next week to promote mental health too.

So anyone around on Sunday for a few hours and willing to help?
Sheep, like all wool-bearing animals, instinctively travel north, where it's colder, and they won't be so stuffy.

087 751 4733
GavinSheehan
I have notions

Dan is going to do this with Tony. I need at least one more person.
Sheep, like all wool-bearing animals, instinctively travel north, where it's colder, and they won't be so stuffy.

087 751 4733
Eoin F
This is all I do now

I cant go....I have a fight outside Mr. chips on Sunday evening...

I don't know what I'm doing here anymore