Gear Sign Out Procedure

Everything trip related goes here, everything related to on-the-water stuff.

Moderator: Rian O Connell

JackPhelan
I've got alot to say for myself

When taking any club gear from the boathouse you must sign it out at the sign out station.
There will be a folder with sign out sheets and a pen.
phpdDG2w9AM.jpg
Please fill out:
1. Trip Location and date
2. 2 committee members who have been contacted and made aware of trip (1 of which need to be STD/Captain to approve trip)
3. Who has a phone, first aid kit and throw rope
4. Anyone on the trip not taking club gear.
5. Names of people on trip and the gear they are signing out. All gear should have a code, if it doesn’t please put down a short description
Example:
Sign out sample.jpg

*If there are no sign out sheets left when you go to sign out gear please use the back of a used one and text/call the equipment officer to let them know they need to be replaced.
Current Equipment Officer: Jack Phelan 0863229783

Signing Back In:
When you return make sure to sign the gear back in by putting a tick in the box beside the code if gear is in undamaged condition. If gear is damaged(X) or lost(O) put in the respective symbols and a brief description of damage/how it was lost.
If boat is cracked; place masking tape beside crack with arrow pointing towards the crack

Damages:
Place any damaged gear in the repair pile and place a bit of masking tape on it with a description of the damage and the date damaged.

Going Outback:
There is a white board by the sign out station for recording outback sessions. Please fill out:
1. Your Name
2. Estimated time of return
3. Phone number of group member who can be contacted on the water

Please Note:
It is Your responsibility to sign out the gear you are using, if it is found out you have not signed out gear/been given approval for the trip you will get a written warning, if it happens again in the same semester you will get a gear ban for the remainder of the semester.
Last edited by JackPhelan on Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Phone: 086 322 9783
GavinSheehan
I have notions

I love it!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Sheep, like all wool-bearing animals, instinctively travel north, where it's colder, and they won't be so stuffy.

087 751 4733
LukeKelly
Big Man On The Board Now

Ethan
Insert Rank Comment >Here<

probably handy if u print that out and stick in bh for next semesters beginners
GavinSheehan
I have notions

Its gonna be plastered everywhere!
Sheep, like all wool-bearing animals, instinctively travel north, where it's colder, and they won't be so stuffy.

087 751 4733