Club Championships

Everything trip related goes here, everything related to on-the-water stuff.

Moderator: Rian O Connell

CrazyRedSean
Insert Rank Comment >Here<

The club is entering an All Ireland Club Championships in Kilkenny, 11th, 12th and 13th of April.

There will be competitions in all disciplines and until we know who's going we can't start picking teams for it. It's going to be epic, like varsities only bigger! And this time all club members can compete, not just students!

Check out the event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1379693 ... 6/?fref=ts

And our sign up form is here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XGC6se ... M/viewform

So sign up for this is open. Pop Your name in here when you get a second. Closing date for sign up is SUNDAY AT MIDNIGHT (I need to book beds).

Deposit of 20 euro will needed also Emer Farrell will be collecting this or you can lodge the money in the bank Online once you can put a narrative of your name and champs eg SeanMChamps and then post here and tell Emer
CrazyRedSean

CrazyRedSean

So far I have Gavin Alison Mark Ollie Dan and Caoimhe signed up get your asses signed up guys!
Cathal
I have notions

I'd like to go, but can't get the holidays off work for it.

Sounds like it would be an amazing trip with a serious boat-load of craic..
--
My Madness is all that keeps me Sane..
Contact on +353876438725 - [email protected] (not on Facebook much/ever anymore)
KevinC
I'm really out of my shell

I'd be up for going to this!
CrazyRedSean