Plan, Do, REVIEW

Everything related to our Alps trip this year

Moderator: StephenWatkins

Karen_oSullivan
Insert Rank Comment >Here<

For the sake of the unfortunate soul that is next years trips officer, I'm going to make up a review sheet of what we learnt from this years Alps trip.
Comment below with anything that you thought worked well, or what could be improved on for next year.
I wont get offended, and I've been on one of these trips, so anything at all throw it down.

Thanks guys xx
Karen O'Sullivan
[email protected]
Connie Collins
Insert Rank Comment >Here<

Probably could sort the laminated passports a bit better. All in all, good though :)
cc tm bh 12
+353 87 63 555 83
LaurenKavanagh
Na na na na na na Nash Nash

I know it was kind of awkward and unavoidable this year because of the timing of the river fest but I would have really liked a planned full day off. We ended up with many unplanned ones this year but I think it'd be nice to have one planned for definite in advance so that people could look into stuff in the area and figure out what they'd like to do for the day.
We could always offer people the option of doing a lap of home run on the rest day but if possible I'd recommend having already ran it so then people don't feel like they're missing out if they make other plans.

Another suggestion might be to maybe change the lunch and dinner groups to a food group (responsible making dinner and getting breakfast and lunch for the next day) and a washing up group (in charge of wash up after dinner)...??