Final Payments YAY!! :)

Everything related to our Alps trip this year

Moderator: StephenWatkins

AmyDermody1
I'm really out of my shell

This post has nothing to do with free gear.

Hi Friends !! 

Final payments for Alps are due Monday the 7th of May.

1 week = €200
2 weeks = €400
3 weeks = €500

1. If you have already paid your deposit remember to take that €150 from the total price. i.e. if someone paid their deposit and is only going for a week they only owe €50.

2. Drivers, you are awarded a sum of money off your total price for staying sober on those long ass drives.
Archbishop Eoin Hayes, Rollies Rhona and Jamie- Stickhole- Fennell – 1/6th off the price
Conor ‘no-faf’ Lowe, Eoghan Calnanny and Niklas Weisshisname - 1/3rd off the total price

(If you can’t work out the maths, please don’t ask me I got a D2 in the Leaving Cert.)

- unrelated but important – this is also a good incentive for any of you who have driving licenses to pleaaaaaase get on the club vehicles next year.

3. We have had a few questions about reducing the cost for anyone who has chosen not to fly home with the group.
Of course, it seems logical if we haven’t paid for a flight for you why should you still be paying the total cost?
However this year it is not possible, primarily due to the amount of people who were hoping to reduce their total price (Including me lol).

The reason the trip is so cheap is because of the amount of people we bring, and how much the club subsidises it by so even if you feel like your missing out on flight money, you are still getting a trip a lot lot lot cheaper than you would elsewhere.

4. Finally, I 110% completely understand people don’t have money to throw around, we are all students and it is tough to get money together.
If you have any problems, are struggling to get the money, or won’t be able to pay on time it is absolutely okay just please let me know. We’ll come up with a payment plan together or we’ll sort something else out.

Equally if you have the money just send on your payment so I don’t have to be annoying you chasing you for money or sending Antonella to break your legs.
Less €5 deals, spicebags and naggins= getting your Alps paid off quicker and looking sexier in your boat.

Any queries please send me a wee message.

Thanks in advance!

Amy
(Treasurer, if you didn’t know
)
Turn to page 394