Packing 6pm Sat.

Moderator: Eoghanc

Eoghanc
This Is The Rank Title For 400 Posts Congratulations

We'll meet at the boathouse a 6pm tomorrow (Sat. 13th) to pack the van and the minibus.
If you can't make it, I don't care how good your excuse is, even if you're in "Romania". Find someone who isn't me and ask them to pack for you. And don't complain if something's done wrong.

Please make sure to bring everything you want to bring with you on the trip as we won't have a chance to move anything when we're leaving the following morning.

Usual stuff applies, Anything you won't need until we're paddling has to go into a boat (ideally the one you have allocated to you) and bring one gearbag with clothes etc.. for the rest of the trip. You won't have access to anything that's been packed until we're either at the hostel (for gearbags) or at the river(for anything in boats). So don't do something stupid like putting your sleeping bag into your boat. (Although we don't need sleeping bags on this trip)

Aside from your own personal gear and club gear that's assigned to you, there's a lot of club rescue, safety, and spare gear needs to be sorted too. So don't stand around with your hands in your pockets if there's work still needs doing.

Aside from that I'm well excited and can't wait to do some paddling in Scotland.
Eoghan Calnan
[email protected]
087 264 0926
Dan
Preposterous amount of posts "Preposter-Post"

Eoghanc wrote:We'll meet at the boathouse a 6pm tomorrow (Sat. 13th) to pack the van and the minibus.
If you can't make it, I don't care how good your excuse is, even if you're in "Romania". Find someone who isn't me and ask them to pack for you. And don't complain if something's done wrong.

Please make sure to bring everything you want to bring with you on the trip as we won't have a chance to move anything when we're leaving the following morning.

Usual stuff applies, Anything you won't need until we're paddling has to go into a boat (ideally the one you have allocated to you) and bring one gearbag with clothes etc.. for the rest of the trip. You won't have access to anything that's been packed until we're either at the hostel (for gearbags) or at the river(for anything in boats). So don't do something stupid like putting your sleeping bag into your boat. (Although we don't need sleeping bags on this trip)

Aside from your own personal gear and club gear that's assigned to you, there's a lot of club rescue, safety, and spare gear needs to be sorted too. So don't stand around with your hands in your pockets if there's work still needs doing.

Aside from that I'm well excited and can't wait to do some paddling in Scotland.
Best of luck lads enjoy the trip. As he will soon be stepping down as Captain I am suggesting you all keep one can of Scotish gargle to present to him when he is finished carting ye round for the week. Stay safe and happy paddling!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Karenos
I'm really out of my shell

I may not be in "Romania", but I'm stuck working in the Moy until after 7 tomorrow so I'll miss packing... I've the Rhona sorting my gear though (hopefully) so see ye bright and early on Sunday booooyyyyeeees