Expression of Interest for Les Alpes

This is were all the exciting things will be happening for our Alpine Adventure 2017

Moderator: Eoghanc

rhonacrowley
This Is The Rank Title For 400 Posts Congratulations

As was explained at tonights info night, the Alps sign up is being run slightly different this year. This isn't to deter anybody, just simply to ensure that it is the people who have been pushing themselves throughout the year will be brought and hence benefit the most from the trip.

If you're interested in learning loads and having an absolute ball of a time, fill out this form here: https://goo.gl/forms/wyr8kUfrNOODtcrx1

As for dates;
Week 1: leaving May 15th
Week 2/3 crew: flying to Italy May 23rd
For coming back then some will be flying back to Ireland on 4th June from Paris. Everyone else will be driving back to Ireland arriving on the 6th of June.

The expression of interest form will be closing next Wednesday, March 15th. We will not be accepting applications after this date as we will be reviewing the forms straight away and deciding on numbers.

Roll on Les Alpes. YYYAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS
Last edited by rhonacrowley on Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ConallS
Can you pass me that Biro

If anyone can go on this trip, do!

Even if you can't, go on this trip!

Not just because it's unreal craic, but also because you'll become pretty ok at kayaing over the time you spend in probably one of the most beautiful places in the world!

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk
ConallS
Can you pass me that Biro

Some people remeber more what the bottom of their platic wine bottles look like...

...and that's ok too.

I'll tell you how I went in my first Alps trip... my class rep paid for it and I slowly paid him back over a few months / seasons.

Easier said than done, but try not let cash-monies be the reason you can't go!
GavinSheehan
I have notions

[quote="ConallS"]

I'll tell you how I went in my first Alps trip... my class rep paid for it and I slowly paid him back over a few months / seasons.

This sounds a lot weirder than it should.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Sheep, like all wool-bearing animals, instinctively travel north, where it's colder, and they won't be so stuffy.

087 751 4733
GavinSheehan
I have notions

ConallS wrote: I'll tell you how I went in my first Alps trip... my class rep paid for it and I slowly paid him back over a few months / seasons.
This sounds a lot weirder than it should.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Sheep, like all wool-bearing animals, instinctively travel north, where it's colder, and they won't be so stuffy.

087 751 4733
Cathal
I have notions

Interest expressed.
--
My Madness is all that keeps me Sane..
Contact on +353876438725 - [email protected] (not on Facebook much/ever anymore)
katiereidy25
Yeah I got a few posts

If the cost is the only part stopping anyone from going, come and talk to me well sort something out for you. ;)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Why cant it be as easy to keep track of the lads I've been with, as it is with the club money.